You have undoubtedly heard and read many ideas and comments related to a company’s core values. At Master’s, we worked through an intentional process last year to rediscover our core values as a team and redefine what those mean to our clients. Over the next few blogs, you will read about our core values of Authenticity, Empathy, Conscientiousness and Optimism and why they are so vital to the DNA of our firm.
Authenticity is a bit of an in-vogue term today in business, but we have always seen it as a hallmark of our team at Master’s. Authenticity is something we believe others need to experience consistently over time, making it hard for me to do justice to it in words! However, consider the following anecdotes as they relate to the authenticity of our team:
- The smile and warm welcome you receive from Emily when you walk into our office
- The eagerness to help that you receive from Tim and Deb when you give us a call
- The genuine emotions of laughter, disappointment, excitement, and attentiveness you receive when you meet with Bob, Charlie, Lyle and Jon
- The multiple team members who stop by for a chat when you come in for a meeting or attend one of our events
- The attentiveness on the servicing of your financial accounts from Jennifer and Marilyn
- The interactions you witness among our team members working together cohesively, all to serve you to the best of our ability
- The relationships, initially are based on business, that quickly turn into lifelong friendships
Lastly, I believe the best test of authenticity is what you experience with someone when you encounter them in an unexpected setting. We expect the experience to be the same for you when you see us at a community event, in the grocery store or walking in a park with our families as it is when we are in a business setting together. I am confident that we will still laugh together, engage in genuine conversations with each other and be eager to connect as friends.
Authenticity cannot be manufactured or strategized; it must flow naturally. We are blessed with ten genuinely authentic team members, all desiring to serve you with excellence!
How have or haven’t you experienced authenticity with us and our team?